by Atlanta Premier Roofing
Your roof is a vital part of your home. It protects your home, your family, and all of your assets. The last thing you want is to have issues with your roof that could lead to more serious and more costly repairs and damage. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell if you simply need a roof repair or you need a roof replacement. Five signs that you need a roof repair are:
- Shingle Granules – When shingles get old and worn out, they shed little granules of asphalt. These granules are often collected in your gutters.
- Damaged Shingles – If you are noticing small areas of curled or cracked shingles, then it is likely that you can have those shingles repaired. Another sign that you need roof repair is if you are missing a few shingles.
- Leaks – If you are noticing leaks in your attic or ceiling, then it is likely that you are having a roof issue and may need roof repair.
- Energy Bills – If you observe a sudden increase in your energy bills, then it is possible that you have a roof problem that should be addressed by a professional roofing company.
- Sagging – If you notice your roof is sagging it is likely due to moisture entering your home. If it is a small area, it may be possible to repair that area of your roof.
If you notice any of these five signs or anything else that is out of the ordinary, we highly recommend that you have your roof inspected by a professional. Sometimes a new roof is needed, but many times problems can be repaired.